A great high capacity washing machine that the experts over at choice.com.au couldn’t find a bad point to mention.
Our washers are all part of a rental fleet – we do not offer brand new appliances, or rent to buy. Doing so allows us to bring you quality appliances at a great price with no lock in contracts. Your unit will not be in brand new condition – expect a few minor dents and scratches. As a rough guide the pictured model is one from our fleet.
- Delay start – 3 hours up to 19 hours in hour increments
- Quick wash
- Soak option
- Favourite cycles can be saved
- Add up to 5 additional rinses to a cycle
- Intensive option for heavily soiled loads
- Auto water level sensing
- Remaining time display
- Water saving option
- Temperature selection: cold, 30, 40, 60, 90 degrees
- Child lock
- Pre Wash
- Selectable spin speed up to 1400RPM
- Self-cleaning cycle
- On board heater
- Cotton – For average or lightly soiled cottons, bed linen, table linen, underwear, towels, shirts, etc.
- Synthetics – For averagely or lightly soiled garments made of polyester.
- Denim – A high water level in the main wash and extra rinse to help ensure that little washing powder remains that may mark your clothing.
- Bedding – For bed spread, bed sheet, Bedding cover etc
- Dark Garment – Additional rinses and reduced spinning ensure that your favourite dark clothes are washed gently and rinsed thoroughly.
- Daily Wash – Use for everyday items such as underwear and shirts.
- Drum Clean – Use for drum cleaning. It helps to cleans dirt and bacteria of drum. Regular use (after every 40 washes) is recommended. No detergent or bleach needed.
Intensive Cold – Low temperature Bubble.
- Outdoor Care – Use for outdoor wear such as mountain clothes, skiwear, and sports wear.
- Baby Care – High temperature wash and extra rinses helps ensure that little washing powder should remain to mark your thin clothes.
- Wool – Only for machine-washable wool. The wool course washes the laundry using gentle cradling actions.
- Hand Wash – A very light wash cycle as gentle as a hand wash.
- Spin – Performs an additional spin cycle to remove more water.
- Rinse + Spin – Use for a load that needs rinsing only or to add rinse added fabric softener to a load.
For manual click here.