Fisher Paykel are built in Australia for Australian conditions. They are reliable, well designed and run quietly.
Condenser dryers are more sophisticated than a standard dryer. They capture and reuse the heat from the steam off the drying clothes and condense it to water. The water is collected in the compartment on the top left, which can usually be directed straight to the drain in most situations. The benefits are a less steamy laundry and a more efficient machine.
Our dryers are all part of a rental fleet – we do not offer brand new appliances, or rent to buy. Doing so allows us to bring you quality appliances at a great price with no lock in contracts. Your unit will not be in brand new condition – expect a few minor dents and scratches. As a rough guide the pictured model is one from our fleet.
- Fast drying compared to other models
- Stackable on our Fisher Paykel front loader washing machines
- Reverse tumbling on sheets cycle to prevent them rolling into a ball
- Auto sense drying
- Timed drying
- Hot, warm, cold temperature selection
- Internal LED light
- Delay start
- Extra dry function
- Rack drying function for dry flat items and shoes – drum doesnt spin. Add a drying rack to your rental for $19.95 one off payment here.
For manual click here.